Dec 30, 2011

christmas eve evening 
we went to d's dads house
for whole pracht side of the family.
i really wish we could have stayed longer
but parker goes to bed so early
which is usually super nice
but as much as i'd like to think he is adaptable to different situations
he really is a 'routine' kinda guy and
it's very obvious when he's tired and ready for bed
 even though the pictures don't show 
how crabby and sleepy my little man was.

oh, and his dads house has very poor lightly 
because they like to live in a cave in the dark with no light of day :)
i haven't had the time to edit them.
so they are all really grainy because i had to raise my ISO so high
because i didn't want to use my flash.
the photo gods will forgive me.
 this pic of braden is my fave!
so we changed park into his pajamas
thinking for sure he'd fall asleep on the way home.
not so much!
but he did pracitcally lunge out of my arms
diving head first into his bed.

two down,
two to go!




carpe diem
SEP

No comments: