Apr 25, 2012

camping


my parents went camping last weekend pretty close to home
so we decided to go visit just for the day on saturday.
 we did a lot of this:
sitting.
that's what camping is about, right?
until my dad made us all play volleyball.
he can never let us just be.
parker was loving some extra time with nu-nu.
walking with his push toy like a pro!
 park had an absolute blast with all the attention from the campers.
he didn't do a whole lot of sitting like the rest of us.
special occasions such as camping with the grandparents
call for special treats.
like this yummy drum stick parker claimed to be his own.
and hayes came too!

 i was a bad parent and didn't put any sunscreen on p.
it was just so cool outside it never dawned on me.
he had a bit of a rosy nose that evening.
my bad!
but honestly i think it's adorable and makes me anxious for summer
and more fun times outside!





carpe diem
SEP
 




No comments: