Dec 21, 2011

alittle early prez

i'm such a little kid at heart.
and so is my hubs even though he won't admit it.
we are the worst at keeping secrets
and surprises
and presents from each other.

last night we  i
let parker 'practice' opening a present.
seriously folks,
he took like 10 min slowly picking off all the wrapping paper.
if we save them all for christmas it will honestly take HOURS.

d  got me a new lense for my camera
which i promptly 'unwrapped' it after the nice fedex guy left it
on my doorstep.
why would we waste pretty paper and not get to use
the new lense AT christmas.
duh!
and being the nice hubby he is
i convinced him what a great idea this was and he agreed :)

and he's my sweet p the night i got to try it out.

3 days
8 hours
42 min
and 21 seconds.....




carpe diem
SEP

No comments: