Nov 24, 2011

thankful monthly pics

today's thanksgiving.
and today
along with every other day
i'm beyond thankful for my little man.
i'm thankful for how he's changed our lives
this past year.
i sat with my computer
and looked back through tons of photos i've taken
and seeing how much he's changed.
forgetting how small he really was!
and what better way to do that,
then with finally revealing
all those monthly pics i've been taking.
but i have to confess that i've totally dropped the ball on this one.
i was so good about taking
p's picture pretty darn close to the actual
day of his monthly birthdays.
that is,
 except for his 12 month ones.
i don't know why,
cold weather,
birthday party,
halloween,
laziness.
whatever it might be,
i swear to myself will take them.
soon.
even if they are secretly a month late.
and stick them in the huge missing spot.
i'll show you his chair ones today
because i like them more.
the calender ones didn't turn out as great as i was hoping.
come to find out that 9, 10, and 11 month olds
don't like to lay still on their back
and smile at the camera.
weird.
i'll have to come up with another cute idea
for the next one.
which i'm sure i can find on pinterest,
the best invention since slice bread.

ok i'll shut up now.
here they are:


can you believe how small
my little nugget was?!
so presh!
makes me wanna have another one....
in like 15 years.





carpe diem
SEP

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Aww! How quickly they change! Everyone tells you this, but until you have your own, I don't think anyone can really understand.

I think the 8 month pic is my fave, and I have to laugh at the last ones. For Elias' 9 month, I am literally pinning him down with one hand and taking the picture with the other hand. :-)

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope you have a great day with your loved ones.

Oh and p.s. having 2 isn't that bad! ;-)