Apr 8, 2011

6 months - 26 years

182 days!
half a year.
i know every month i say how crazy it is that
another month has flown by.
well its true!
guess what else today?
yup, my birthday!
i turned 21.....again :)
it only took me like a couple months to figure out
park was born on my half bday.
nice work buddy.

i did get off work today so i can spend it with my little man
and then
have some fun, adult, girl time tonight with my lady friends
while p and daddy have some male bonding time!


i will inform you of sweet p's stats after our super fun
well-baby visit on Monday.
my mom weighed him on her scale last week.
she wrote on his daily report card that he was 14.8lbs.
when i called on my way home to see how the day went
 she told me he was 15.1lbs.
makes me smile!
i love how good she is with numbers :)
so we're guessing the chunker is appoximately 15ish lbs.
might not seem like a lot,
but let me remind you.
he was only 5lbs 3oz at birth.
he's tripled that in a mere 6 months.
yaaaa buddy!
we love his little huge cheeks that have grown into jowls.
he isn't quite sitting up yet.
ok who am i kidding.
he's not even close.
i thought for sure he would be by now,
but he just face plants as soon as i let go.
i'm going to ask his ped if he's too floppy for his age.
the joys of motherhood,
always worrying about something!

otherwise he is holding/eating/drooling on toys,
switching them from hand to hand
(apparently thats important?)
laughs at us hysterically.
cries when we leave the room or take a toy away.
still loves to be held and rocked.
i'm not complainging,
soon enough he'll hate it.
and he sleeps 12 hours a night!
thank you pj! mommy loves you alittle more each morning :)
and that's my little man.


i'll leave you with some random pictures
i took 2 days ago
i was going through his closet and found
reid's hand-me-down old navy hat.
first baseball cap.
presh!
pretty sure daddy's heart fluttered at first glance.







have a good weekend folks!!





carpe diem
SEP

No comments: