Feb 15, 2011

BLIZZARD 2011

or lack there of.
we were pretty pumped to say the least
 to supposedly be getting 13 inches of snow.
but surprisingly the weather-folks had it wrong!
first time for everything....i know.
so we only ended up with this:

seriously?!?
well despite the disappointment
we still bundled up Parker-man and took him outside,
for approximately 1.34 minutes.
enough time to snap these photos of P's first 'pseudo-blizzard'.
don't worry,
he really enjoyed eating his zipper
and glaring at me the entire time.

so while we were both stuck in the house for 2 days
you would think we would be like total couch potatoes
like...all day.
HA! let me introduce you to my husband.
he lasted about 1 hour into the day
and he was in the basement doing this:

yep, that's right.
 making industrial-sized shelves to organize my tote boxes!
if i ever complain again about how he never sits still,
i take it all back!
i'm very thankful we have him.
love you honey :)

oh ya, and i made some delicious cheese tortellini soup
yumm-o!

 



carpe diem
SEP

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That's crazy...we are only 3ish hours from you and we got 20+ inches!!

I just may need that tortellini soup recipe...looks so good!

Sarah said...

I saw some of the pics you put on facebook of you snow. I was so jealous!
And the soup is super easy. I can email you the exact measurements but it has: tom sauce, zucchini, carrots, italian sausage, tort noodles, beef broth. I think that's it.
Also, if you could e-mail your blog address again? I somehow can find/remember it!!