Jan 11, 2011

Here goes nothing!

hey all! and welcome to my blog! i am totally new at this so you'll have to bear with me.  my amazing friend brooke from work has opened my virgin eyes to the world of blogs. after stalking her page and many others who i don't even know, i've finally caved and started my own. the main reason is to help me document the beginning of our little family. i'm hoping this will motivate me to take more pictures and remember more events, because with this 'mom brain' i got going on...i need all the help i can get.

so lets start from the top:

i got married to my best friend(cheesy, i know, but true) on June 6, 2009
it was a great day to say the least. 
we began to live our happily ever after...
but when a man and a woman love each other things happen
and we decided to take it to the next level.


and dennn....on October 8, 2010 we became a family of three!
giving birth is easy-smeezy...see!

and there's mr. conehead himself
the fatty weighed in at 5lbs 3oz and 18 inches long
(gave him my height genes, sorry dude)

first family photo
wow, lookin' rough
so let me introduce danny junior aka parker joel pracht.
many more pics of him to come...stay tuned!





carpe deim
SEP

1 comment:

Brooke said...

So excited to keep up with you and the adorable little Parker in blog land. You are off to a great start, it looks great! Can't wait to read more!